Monday, March 12, 2012

Caps for Sale

Pin It

My mom made these amazing newsboy (girl?) hats.  I still have no clue how to crochet or knit, but maybe someday... :) I'm going to put them up in my Etsy shop (which has been vacant for some time as I focus on my tutorials instead).  However, I'll give my readers first dibs if you're interested! 

They're $20, shipped!  It's quite the bargain for an absolutely adorable accessory.  And check out all the color options!

Here are the smallest, 6-12 months.  The circumference, unstretched, is 15 inches.  The height is 5.5 inches.

12-24 months.  Circumference, unstretched: 16 inches. Height: 6 inches

2-4 years. Circumference: 18 in, Height: 6.5 in

4+ years: Circumference: 20 inches. Height: 6.5 inches.
These actually fit me, so I guess we can call these adult size? 

 Leave a comment or email me at easybeingreen@gmail.com if you're interested! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)